BP 649 7.5 (Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone 300 mg / 7.5 mg)
Pill imprint BP 649 7.5 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 300 mg / 7.5 mg.
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; rheumatoid arthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 300 mg / 7.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Pill Imprint : BP 648 5
- Drug : Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate
- Strength : 300 mg / 5 mg
- Size : N/A
- Shape : Capsule-shape
- Color: White
- Manufacturer: Boca Pharmacal, Inc.
- Availability : Prescription only
- Drug Class : Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category : C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule : High potential for abuse
- National Drug Code (NDC) : 64376-0648