M364 (Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 750 mg / 10 mg)
Pill imprint M364 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 750 mg / 10 mg.
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; rheumatoid arthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 750 mg / 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Pill Imprint : M364
- Drug : Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate
- Strength : 750 mg / 10 mg
- Size : 19.00 mm
- Shape : Elliptical / Oval
- Color: White
- Manufacturer: Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Availability : Prescription only
- Drug Class : Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category : C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule : High potential for abuse
- National Drug Code (NDC) : 00406-0364