Do not buy hydrocodone without prescription if:
- You are allergic to hydrocodone or to any of its ingredients.
- You are taking any other narcotic medications or other products containing hydrocodone.
- You have severe asthma or breathing problems.
Patient tips for hydrocodone user:
Medical professional prescribes these kind of powerful painkillers to give relief to those in acute pain and for its cough suppressant qualities. therefore, one should buy hydrocodone only after consulting their doctors. Do not chew, crush, divide, break or dissolve hydrocodone. Always swallow the capsules and tablets whole.Avoid alcohol or products containing alcohol while taking these medications. The combination of alcohol and painkillers can bedeadly or damage your liver.
As hydrocodone is an opioid it should be taken with a meal to avoid stomach upset.You may feel sleepy while taking this medicine. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery until you know how this medicine affects you. Do not buy hydrocodone online without consulting with your doctor about your health history and any pre-existing conditions.
Constipation caused by hydrocodone may be treated with laxatives; nausea and vomiting may be treated with antiemetic Be careful for your regular dose. You should skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Make suredo not use extra medicine for the missed dose.
One should buy hydrocodone only for short term purpose to get safe and effective results as long term use of this can lead to dependence and addiction.
Do not suddenly stop taking hydrocodone. This is because you may develop withdrawal symptoms if you stop them suddenly. In that case, consult your doctor how to avoid this withdrawal symptom.It is always advised to read the Patient information Leaflet that your medical advisor would provide before you start taking the medication. If you have any queries, it is always safer to consult your consultant before taking the medication. Keep out of the reach of children and someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction.
- Monitor for breathing difficulties, particularly in the first few days of treatment or with any dosage increase.
- Constipation caused by hydrocodone may be treated with laxatives; nausea and vomiting may be treated with antiemetics.
- Avoid alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Absorption or effect not influenced by food.
- May lower blood pressure on standing; take your time when going from a lying down to a standing up position.
- Do not chew or crush, presoak or attempt to dissolve; swallow whole with a glass of water.
- Available in abuse-deterrent formulations.
- Withdrawal symptoms (symptoms may include muscle and bone pain, diarrhea, insomnia, vomiting) may occur if long-term hydrocodone is stopped abruptly; discontinue slowly on a doctor's advice.
- Keep well out of reach of children; even one accidental dose can be fatal.
- Need for continued treatment should be assessed at regular intervals.