WATSON 388 (Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone 500 mg / 2.5 mg)
Pill imprint WATSON 388 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 500 mg / 2.5 mg.
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; rheumatoid arthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 500 mg / 2.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Pill Imprint : WATSON 388
- Drug : Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone Bitartrate
- Strength : 500 mg / 2.5 mg
- Size : N/A
- Shape : Elliptical / Oval
- Color: White
- Manufacturer: Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- Availability : Prescription only
- Drug Class : Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category : C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule : High potential for abuse
- National Drug Code (NDC) : 00591-0388